De IONESCU is the trading name of SC ORGANIC CLOTHING SRL, with its registered address at Tabără 1A, Bistrița, Bistrița-Năsăud, with telephone number: 00 40 746 808 605, registered number at the Trade Register: J6/1276/2018, and the follow unique registration code: 40093300.
- Visitors and/or guests that are browsing on the Website (www.deionescu.com)
- Beneficiaries of our newsletters and e-mails
- All the other persons who contact DE IONESCU or of whom DE IONESCU processes personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We compile and process only the personal information you have provided to us. We regard this as a needed and essential instrument to offer you a superior shopping experience when you browse and/or interact with our Website. We also process personal data we have obtained from other sources such as Social Media platforms. Potential personal data provided by you includes:
- Personal data such as: name, address, gender, age, clothing size, username, or other data obtained through the Website, newsletters, commercial emails or related technologies, when registering to certain event/s.
- Contact data, such as e-mail address, telephone number, or delivery address.
- Technical data, such as the IP address, browser ID, your browsing behaviour on the Website or in the apps we develop, in the newsletters or other communication materials we send to your account via phone or e-mail.
- Data received when visiting our workshop/studio/atelier, or during one of our events, such as photo or video recordings of the activity undertaken or when accessing the locations.
- Bank account, credit card details and other financial information for the contractual relationship, if need be.
- Any other data you might share.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
The reasons we use your personal data are the followings:
- To reply to your questions. If you are a client/customer or you’ve contacted us for a business mater, we process your personal data (name, email) simply to meet your needs, to reply/send you the specific information that is relevant to you.
- To improve our communications on organic and green sustainable fashion. In other words, we must analyse the personal data before improving our services. We need to determine what information and what channels are relevant for our customers and what is the best method to provide them with good quality and accurate information. For instance, when you subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for your approval of personal data so we can provide you with the information you requested. Similarly, when acquiring products we process all the personal data in congruency with all the necessary data needed to sell you our product and with our Terms and Conditions. We can also use these data to maintain contact to send future updates regarding style and green fashion with our clients and/or customers and/or visitors.
- To secure and improve our Website. Having personal data will allows us to understand your interest better and to provide better quality services. Using user statistics of the Website will allows us to see the number of visitors, the duration of their stay, what sections they visited and what is their click-behaviour. These are more generic reports used to optimize our Website.
- For better employment opportunities. When having vacancies, we need to collect all the needed information for the employment process, so we can assess if the candidate is suitable or not for the role. This may include: personal data, such as name, date of birth, etc., contact data, such as telephone number, e-mail address or CV.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data will be kept only for as long as it is necessary in regards to the purposes for which it was obtained. De IONESCU will not store data more than it is illegal in the country that it is operating.
In regards to our newsletter, we will store your personal data for a better communication and in order to send you all the necessary information you requested in the first place. If you decide at any moment in time that you do not want to receive our emails or newsletter anymore, you are then free to unsubscribe, and so we will not process your data anymore.
HOW AND WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHARED?
We may hire service providers (processors) for the processing of your personal data which solely process your personal data based on our instructions. We will conclude a processor agreement with these processors which meets the requirements laid down in the General Data Protection Decree. We, for example, hire IT service providers that provide support to the safe and stable operation of our systems. We also make use of third-party services to send newsletters and emails. These are examples of parties that can be considered processors within the meaning of the General Data Protection Decree.
If a court ruling requires us to share personal data with third parties, we will need to comply with this.
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
In the unlikely event of a security breach regarding your personal data will occur, we will immediately notify ANSPDCP (The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing) and will inform you about the situation.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?